Join KAIJUU Fibers for our exclusive Yarn Dye Jamming therapy!
Treat yourself this Labour Day by making something for yourself. This exclusive dye session guides you to dye through self exploration and to understand your inner self and color. Let your hair down and relax with us for some yarn color dye therapy. Do note that this is not a class/workshop.
Slots available (4pax per slot):
30 April: 10am - 12pm / 2.30pm - 4.30pm
1 May: 10am - 12pm / 2.30pm - 4.30pm
2 May: 10am - 12pm / 2.30pm - 4.30pm
(minimum 2 to per session to start)
What you will bring home:
Dyed yarn of 2 x 100g Full Skein of different wool-base
Note: yarn used contains blue and acid dye. Not suitable for vegans.
Once ticket is purchased, you are automatically confirmed for the workshop. There will not be an automated confirmation email.
This is a fully masked and vaccinated event.
We have a kitty resident with us. if you're allergic to cats, please take antihistamine before you arrive.
-=- Terms and Conditions -=-
1. No video recording allowed.
2. No refund and cancellation. Ticket is transferrable. Please inform us ahead of time.
3. KAIJUU Fibers is allowed to cancel the session should the slot does not meet minimum participants.
4. You are not allowed to bring your own yarn, nor bring any other materials home.
5. For visiting tourists, you must be fully vaccinated and masks will be worn throughout the session. Kindly make payment via our website. We accept cards and paypal.
6. Ensure you wear dark colored clothing. If you are wearing socks, please wear dark colored socks. Apron and gloves will be provided.
All hand-dyed yarn by KAIJUU Fibers are recommended to be:
- hand washed in cool water
- dry flat
- wash with a gentle detergent
and stored away from the sun.