You have heard about our Flower Tea Party and it's finally here!
Our Flower Tea Party is an appreciation event to the friends of KAIJUU. Without your continuous support, we would not be able to forge great friendships.
Due to restrictions imposed during phase 3 and space constraints, this party will see a very small guest list.
:: More details of the event ::
- Theme: Flowers
- Event date: 6 March 2021, 3 to 5pm
- Maximum guest: 6 pax
- MUST have made purchase of any Flower/Floral colorway in any base
- Bring along your completed Flower/Floral project.
- Fee: $5 is collected for door gift and light refreshments. Kindly transfer me via PayNow/PayLah after you have made your purchase
- Party Activities: Share with other tea guests on your project and make together a personalised pressed flower resin stitch marker! Workshop is taught by Samantha of Odoroki Studio.
In the event where ticket is sold out, please drop me a message to enter the waitlist!
All hand-dyed yarn by KAIJUU Fibers are recommended to be:
- hand washed in cool water
- dry flat
- wash with a gentle detergent
and stored away from the sun.