Knitting Foundation class is an intensive 3 hour session to cover all the basics you need to know about knitting.
The focus of this workshop is to understand your stitches and learn the basics of knit and purl.
Who is this for?
This is good for those with no knowledge of knitting, beginners who started on their own but unsure of what they are doing, learning how to read western stitches.
- 1 pair of bamboo straight needles 3.25mm
- 2 balls of Sirdar happy cotton (colors given at random)
- 1 project bag
- 1 set of darning needles and stitch markers
Workshop will be taught in English.
Instructor is right-handed. Please request/indicate if you are left-handed.
There will only be maximum of 5 participants per workshop.
Workshop key takeaway:
- Engage conversations with other fibre makers
- Learn how to knit 4 basic stitches
- Understand what fibre is and why it is important
All hand-dyed yarn by KAIJUU Fibers are recommended to be:
- hand washed in cool water
- dry flat
- wash with a gentle detergent
and stored away from the sun.