The Cocoknits Natural Mesh Bag is a container that opens wide to accommodate a large wound skein (or two smaller ones), and then added snaps that allow you to customize the size and configuration. The bags are made out of woven, washable paper fabric which is both sturdy, yet lightweight.
- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 6" width × 6" height × 6" depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright
This is ideal for colorwork, especially how the buttons help prevent your yarn ball from tangling together
All hand-dyed yarn by KAIJUU Fibers are recommended to be:
- hand washed in cool water
- dry flat
- wash with a gentle detergent
and stored away from the sun.